Wednesday, May 7, 2008
My Husband is a Fool
Tonight he told me I was gaining weight. Can you actually believe that he uttered those foolish words? Hell has no fury like a "who" (my nickname) scorned. Logic and reason leave my head when someone says something like that to me. He paid dearly for that comment, he is still paying for that comment. I don't care how childish or immature I sound to him - anything that comes out of my mouth after that comment is fair game. It hurts because he might not find me attractive anymore, it hurts because I feel like it's out of control, it hurts because I don't feel good about my body or my self right now, it hurts because it might be true. So... what do I do now? Never speak to him again, hope the subject never gets addressed again, become anorexic, start training for a marathon, swear off sugar and carbohydrates, cry and eat some ice cream.... not sure yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment